PEAK® DOT 3 Brake Fluid is a heavy-duty glycol-based fluid formulated for use in disc and drum brakes of foreign and domestic cars, truck and motorcycles where a DOT 3 fluid is specified. This fluid contains corrosion and oxidation inhibitors that protect the metallic components of a vehicle’s brake system. It is designed to meet and exceed DOT 3 as well as other Federal and SAE specifications for motor vehicle brake fluids.
Specific benefits include:
- High temperature stability
- Lubricates, protects rubber and metal components
- Maintains high boiling point to guard against vapor lock brake failure
- Low temperature fluidity
- Mixes well with other DOT 3 approved fluids
- Resistance to corrosion and oxidation