SCR engines operate a higher temperatures, this not only burns off harmful emissions but also allows the engine use fuel more efficiently. This increased efficiency combined with PEAK Heavy-Duty 10W-30 CJ-4/SN Synthetic Blend Diesel Engine Oil for SCR Engines can increase fuel economy up to 4.5%.*
Increased engine temperatures can cause negative effects on the engine such as corrosion and soot-induced wear. PEAK Heavy-Duty 10W-30 CJ-4/SN Synthetic Blend Diesel Engine Oil Uses an advanced dispersant chemistry that stops soot agglomeration from preventing proper engine lubrication and subsequent engine wear.
- Advanced dispersant technology prevents soot agglomeration
- Protects against corrosive wear common in SCR engines
- Reduces oil consumption and emissions
- Shear down protection
- Resists viscosity loss and thickening from heavy soot loading and oxidation
- Sludge and carbon deposit reduction
- Low temperature pumpability enabling faster start-up and reduced engine wear in low temperatures
PEAK® Synthetic Blend SCR Diesel Engine Oil is recommended for use in all heavy-duty diesel engines including engines equipped with a Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) system. It meets all industry standards and manufacturers’ requirements.
*10W-30 Synthetic Blend SCR Oil in SCR engine vs. 15W-40 in EGR engine.